Basic Chaplain Training LIVE
When: April 1-3, 2020
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm EST
Where: Your Home
We are making our Basic Chaplain Training available to you for a limited time as a LIVE classroom experience. Wednesday through Friday you will join our trainers in our zoom webinar (video chats only, sorry no phone ins).
Here's some of what will be covered in this 3 day intensive training:
- The Role of the Chaplain
- Integrity, Ethics, Morals of the Chaplain
- Pastor to Chaplain - the differences
- Critical Incident Debriefing for Groups and Individuals overview
- The Role of the Community Chaplain
- Serving within your Community
- Family Readiness
- Selfcare/Managing relationships
- And More!
You don't want to miss out on this limited LIVE training.
Individual cost $200
Married Couples $325
Law Enforcement, Fire & Rescue, all First Responders, ER personnel, 911 Operators register for $150. NOTE: We have a specific BCT for you.
This training does not make you a Chaplain. Upon completion of the training there is a application process with a national background check.